Chapter 10: Academic Integrity and Style Rules (APA 7th edition)
As per APA (2020), with articles in scholarly journals, you include:
- The author or authors’ names.
- Publication year.
- Article title (in sentence case, without quotation marks or italics).
- Journal title (in title case and in italics).
- Volume number (in italics) and issue number not italicized (in parentheses).
- Page number(s) where the article appears.
Here are some examples:
In addition to being updated to the APA (2020) 7th edition, the content from this page was adapted, with editorial changes and deletion of some examples, from:
Writing for Success 1st Canadian Edition by Tara Horkoff, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted. Download for free at: https://opentextbc.ca/writingforsuccess/