7. Web Accessibility Reporting
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to.
- Identify factors to be considered when choosing a type of audit.
- Perform a quick informal review.
- Produce a Template Audit.
- Produce a General Audit.
- Produce a Detailed Audit.
- Create graphical enhancements for audit reports.
- Write an effective executive summary for an audit report.
- Assemble appendices for audit reports.
- Examine a completed audit report
- Conduct an informal review of the Lulu’s Lollipops website
- Walk through the steps of a Template Audit
- Self-Test 7