5. Assistive Technology Testing
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Use basic features of desktop screen readers such as JAWS and NVDA.
- Use basic features of mobile screen readers such as VoiceOver and Talkback.
- Identify assistive technologies other than screen readers that might be used in web accessibility testing.
- Practice using ChromeVox screen reader for day-to-day screen reader testing
- Experience web navigation with a screen reader as your primary means of accessing content
- Self-Test 5