By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Describe business, social, and legal arguments for web accessibility
- Recognize international legislation based on WCAG 2.0/2.1
- Describe how people with disabilities use the Web
- Demonstrate how a screen reader works
- Describe the history of AODA
- Experience barriers firsthand using a screen reader
Note: For those who have read the other books in this series, or taken the associated online courses, you may notice some overlap in this unit with the content from those books and courses. You may skim through the content in this unit or take this as an opportunity to refresh your memory.