While we attempt to make all elements of this resource conform with international accessibility guidelines, we must acknowledge a few accessibility issues:
- Some external resources may not conform with accessibility guidelines.
- Third-party video content may not be captioned, or may be captioned poorly.
- The heading order for some headings do not conform to logical heading order.
- Links to other pages of the site will always open in the current window.
- Links to external sites will always open in a new window.
- Use your screen reader’s list headings feature to navigate through the headings within the content of a page.
- Use the Previous and Next links found at the bottom of each page to navigate through the sequence of pages in the site. To access these links most easily, use your screen reader’s landmarks list to navigate to the content info region, then press Shift+Tab to back up to the Next links.
- Depending on the operating system and browser being used, font size can be adjusted by pressing a key combination including the plus (+) and minus (-) keys. On Windows systems the key combination is typically “Ctrl+” and on Mac it is “Command+”.