Here is a curated list of resources brought to you by the editors of this resource.
Courses on Document Accessibility
- WebAIM: Document Accessibility Training
- LinkedIn Learning: Creating Accessible Documents in Microsoft Office
- PDF Accessibility Training (Video Tutorials) — This PDF Accessibility training series was provided to Microsoft employees on creating accessible PDF documents. Use these videos, along with documentation from Adobe Accessibility to learn to create, remediate, and check for accessibility issues. To test your knowledge, use the PDF sample documents at PDF Accessibility Training – Sample Docs.
- LinkedIn Learning: Creating Accessible PDFs
- LinkedIn Learning: Advanced Accessible PDFs
Resources on Document Accessibility
- Accessibility for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Penn State)
- Creating Accessible Documents (University of Washington)
- Accessible Documents (Ryerson University)