2. Understanding the Big Picture
In this unit, you learned that:
- When a business addresses digital accessibility, it actually saves money and doing so is not a non-recoverable cost to the business.
- There is a strong potential for a significant increase in customers for businesses that address digital accessibility.
- Digital accessibility should not be an afterthought, rather it needs to be part of the business strategy and the daily operations of the business.
- Addressing accessibility is a quality attribute of a business and improves its profile.